Monday, February 8, 2010

the sailor boys have demons

Sorry about the lack of updates; it's been so unbelievably cold outside that I haven't been able to get too creative! We had a giant snowstorm over the weekend, which quite frankly hindered my style. Stupid weather, what were you thinking?

Pants: H&M, Shirt: H&M, Cardigan: Express

Nothing like my cheap, all-purpose over-the-knee boots! They go with everything.

I've been layering necklaces a lot lately, which I think is a fun look.
Locket: J. Crew, Cameo: Vintage, Gold Scarab Beetle bracelet: vintage, Black bracelet: old gift!

And my everlasting inspiration....


You should listen to: Sailor Song by Regina Spektor

5 comments:

  1. I am adoring that striped shirt!

    Btw, would love to invite you to join my giveaway!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the whole layering necklaces thing.
    i love the stripes.
    i love edie.
    hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the layering and colors you put together! Nice!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that layering with stripes.



    btw please take a couple secs to check out my blog... it's new and it would be much appreciated!

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. edie is absolutely on of my favourite..
    love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete